Take an inside look at what an LED Lighting Upgrade really means in terms of Energy Savings, Operational Cost Savings, Return on Investment and Initial Investment. Find out how you can be CASH POSITIVE from day one with no hidden tricks or balloon payments.
It sounds to good to be true. We know. That’s why we’re sharing this LED Lighting Upgrade Project Prospectus with you. From a real customer. Who is, by the way, still a customer that we are currently doing more work with. Just in case you were wondering.
You probably are – wondering, that is. I mean, there is so much information and disinformation available about Energy Conservation, LED Lighting and all the things related to utility cost reduction.
I was actually at a trade show last week, where an attendee told me that his facility converted to CFLs (that’s Compact Fluorescent bulbs for the uninitiated ) the curly bulbs that take time to warm up, have universally inefficient and insufficient light that is also recognized as just plain ugly. Additionally, there is no safe way to dispose of them, and if you break one you need to open the windows and shut the door of the room where it happened, and EVACUATE FOR 24 HOURS. Did I mention this was a Senior Living show?
So presumably, some unscrupulous character encouraged this well-meaning, cost-conscious Senior Living Exec to “upgrade” from old school fluorescent lights, to compact fluorescent lights, when I know – and you may know- that LED’s were not only available, but that the rebates were even better than they are now, and that the EPact Tax Credits were in full swing. Did I mention this was a non-profit Senior Living Show? I know, its horrible.
So, what happened? I’m not sure…..but I’m thinking two things.
- The person who was doing the buying is a really busy person tasked with procuring a zillion different things at the best price and efficacy available. And they have to be there yesterday. One cannot be an expert on every type of item that a facility might need. Therefore, they simply don’t have the bandwidth to learn every new technology in ever area. Long story short, lack of information. This leads to buying decisions that are heavily influenced by the seller, and the price tag. Regardless of the long term ramifications.
- The person doing the selling was either:
- Not an expert in his/her field, and not aware of all of the options, their benefits and advantages, the rebates and tax credits that would have made LED not only a better choice, and a healthier choice, but ultimately a more cost effective one as well. They were also uninformed. Which is kind of like going to a Dentist for a Brain Tumor.
- Someone who sells products, light bulbs as it were- and not Utility Cost Reduction Solutions. People who sell products care about sales. People who provide, and yes, sell solutions care about providing a remedy to a particular situation that is causing “pain” of some kind. In our case, we provide the remedy for high utility costs, and with it the added benefit of doing something great for the environment as well.
At Vanguard Energy Services- We Sell Solutions. We have an educational process where we first answer all your questions about who we are, what we do, and what the difference is between LED Lighting Upgrades and retrofits;luminaries and fixtures. We tell you how much you are going to save. We offer you different ways to finance. We will explain the difference between a local rebate, and a tax credit, and best of all- we’ll do all the paper work and tell you where to sign (3 places) and when to expect your money.
What we won’t do is sell you something you don’t need. Or give you the quick and cheap fix, in order to get paid fast, without considering your needs or what your plans are in the future. LED Lighting Upgrades are not about spending money getting a quick return, they are about using less energy, hour after hour, day after day- for years to come. The LED Lighting Upgrade is the beginning of the process, not the end.
Utility Cost Reduction-Simplified means WE SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU.
In addition to LED Lighting Upgrades we offer these additional Utility Cost Reduction Solutions
- Lighting Controls and Automation
- Operational Management Systems
- Reduced Utility Rates
- Tax Credits and Rebates
Go ahead, pick up the phone and call us. or email, or tweet, or Facebook.
What would you do for your business with an extra $50,000 a year?
Vanguard Energy Services is going to help you find out. The right way.
LED Lighting Upgrades.Simplified
Utility Cost Reduction. Simplified.
firstname.lastname@example.org @VanguardNJ www.vanguardenergynj.com